• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My mother...

Loosy

Warren Veteran
... is catching the bunny disease, I think :lol:
I mentioned on the phone to her about all the REW bunnies in Kirkby at the moment, cause they are her favourite. Now she wants one to bond with my current two. I told the accomodation we've got probably wouldn't fit three and can't afford to expand at the moment. :( She seemed rather disappointed.

(Really I'd also like one, but have to be sensible :lol:)

Does anyone elses parents/relatives/OHs/housemates try to persuade you to get more bunnies? :lol:

Last edited:
If you keep visiting Kirkby, you'll end up adopting from there, just like the rest of us! Resistance is futile.:p:lol:

If you keep visiting Kirkby, you'll end up adopting from there, just like the rest of us! Resistance is futile.:p:lol:

Yep take it from me, resistance is definitely futile!!!! ;) :lol:

Have to say though that none of our relatives try to talk us into adopting more - can't imagine why!!! :oops: :lol:

My dad doesn't know 'quite' how many we've got!!! :oops:

Yep take it from me, resistance is definitely futile!!!! ;) :lol:

Have to say though that none of our relatives try to talk us into adopting more - can't imagine why!!! :oops: :lol:

My dad doesn't know 'quite' how many we've got!!! :oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I blame my hubby for at least two of the beasties that I adopted from Kirkby.:roll::lol::lol: Well, he didn't try to stop me, did he?
You should do the same. :p

I blame my hubby for at least two of the beasties that I adopted from Kirkby.:roll::lol::lol: Well, he didn't try to stop me, did he?
You should do the same. :p

Nope he didn't Poly - Rob did say if you got in the car with rabbits in the carrier it wasn't a problem ;) :D

I've blamed Mark for quite a few in the past, so that ones wearing a bit thin :oops: :lol:

My dad just thinks we've got a lot of 'fosters' - what he doesn't know doesn't hurt him ;) :oops:

Nope he didn't Poly - Rob did say if you got in the car with rabbits in the carrier it wasn't a problem ;) :D

I've blamed Mark for quite a few in the past, so that ones wearing a bit thin :oops: :lol:

My dad just thinks we've got a lot of 'fosters' - what he doesn't know doesn't hurt him ;) :oops:

There are a few of the single males I'm rather in love with (and a few of the pairs... and groups.. and single girlies...). If they don't all get adopted soon I'm going to be pretty worried for my bank account :shock::oops:

I wish I had unlimited funds/space.:lol:

I wish I could have 2 more to live in my spare room but the OH thinks they wouldn't get enough attention. :roll: I think that's his way of saying 2 is enough.

Back