• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

daisy big bun xx

shell1805

Mama Doe
heres some pics i took of daisy ths evening while relaxing on my bed :wave:

011.jpg

012.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

007.jpg

and one in my OH arms to show how mahoosive she is:

001-1.jpg

(it was clean out today, thats why jaspers cage was on the unit. he's not normally up there)

cute eh??!!! :love:

she's a menace is what she is!!!! :roll: she has completely come out of her shell and is as naughty if not naughtier as bella!!! (i didnt think this was possible :lol:) and boy can big buns run, she was darting up and down my hall like a manic earlier!!! xx

:D her massive ears are my favourite bit :lol: ( trust me the madam she has been today, you sure you want her?? :roll: :lol: ) xx

004.jpg

(me thinks someone thinks she is spending the night. dont have the heart to move her :oops: i'll get the OH to do it, that way she can be mad at him and not me :lol: )

;)well if you give me your address i'll jiffy bag her to you :lol: might have to cut holes for her ears though!!!

:lol: dont think you'd get much post after that!!!!! howz archie and nala getting on?? (im big bun obsessed at the mo, thanks to missy over here!) is she big for 4 months?? x

ive already had a nosey at noisette and it doesnt look like daisy is far off from that size already :shock:

daisy says "fank you for finking me is purty" :D

143.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i seeeeeeeeeee...... well...... hmmmmmmm...... you see..... me kinda :love: her and i would miss her greatly. however i promise to bambard you with pics of her ona regular basis. howz that sound??? ;) x

Back