• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting Rid of Smell of Rabbit Wee

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
Bless her, my little Bluey pee'd on me today :roll: I'd picked her up to clip her nails as they were looking a bit long and she pee'd all over my top :mrgreen: Thing is that was at about 3ish and although I have washed and changed my clothes I can still smell it :shock: anyone got any ideas how to get rid of the stink

Do you mean the smell is still on you, not the top? Does it definitely still smell or could the smell just be stuck in your nose?

I wear latex gloves a lot for work, and I'm always convinced I smell of rubber for ages afterwards, even though I apparently don't!

White vinegar gets rid of the smell of rabbit urine on everything even you. Of course then you might smell like a salad.:lol: Not for long though the vinegar smell goes away quickly.

Back