• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Radish is home with a new friend..

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
who we have decided to rename Waffle (previously known as Lailah). They both seem to be settling in well here and Radish remembers that this is her home and has already been licking my nose :love:

IMG_2008.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

IMG_2012.jpg

There has been one chasing and humping episode instigated by Radish sniffing Waffle's bum but nothing else. :D

I'm just so glad to have my Radish home and to have Waffle who is soooo cute :love:

Sorry I don't know which bun is which but the black and white one looks well chilled in that last pic :love:

Aw what lovely news and fantastic pics! :love:

Congratulations to the happy couple! :D xxx

Waffle is a very pawsome bun' - Radish is a lucky girly! They make a beautiful pair of buns'!!

Hopefully Jack won't be alone for very much longer. :p

Aw what lovely news and fantastic pics! :love:

Congratulations to the happy couple! :D xxx

Waffle is a very pawsome bun'
- Radish is a lucky girly! They make a beautiful pair of buns'!!

Hopefully Jack won't be alone for very much longer. :p

Waffle is actually a girl so I have 2 lovely girly buns :love:

I hope Jack finds a lovely wifey bun to share his home with :D

They look so happy and settled already :love:

Once they had their initial scrap here, they were all grooming and snuggles for the rest of the time!

They look so happy and settled already :love:

Once they had their initial scrap here, they were all grooming and snuggles for the rest of the time!

They are beautiful and I am soo happy to have them home:love:. Thank you so much Kris.

They have had the one chase here which caused Waffle to hump Radish :oops: but they seem to have settled now and are using the litter trays already. :D

Yes Waffle was the troublemaker in the bond!!:lol:

Radish was a naughty little girl and insisted on running out of the crate whenever the door was opened for food/water, and making me do 10 laps of the living room after her!! :shock:

Ooops! :oops:

Apologies to Waffle! I think somewhere in my head you'd mentioned that actually..... I have had a very busy week lol, that's my excuse! ;)

I'm so pleased they're so happy together. :D xx

Radish was a naughty little girl and insisted on running out of the crate whenever the door was opened for food/water, and making me do 10 laps of the living room after her!! :shock:

That sounds like my girl :lol::lol::lol: She did that to me when I tried to put her in the carrier today she did laps round the downstairs of your house whilst I tried to catch her :lol:

Back