• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets Corner

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
I popped down to my local pet shop, 'Perky Pets' to get my buns their usual hay. I think it was a localised chain, but I'd always found them excellent quality and prices. Lo and behold, it appears to have been taken over or rebranded as a 'Pets Corner'. It's a fabulous light and airy shop with excellent supplies and not an animal for sale! :love: (Disapppointingly, I have just discovered that their website implies that they do sell livestock, although there was no space in my local branch for any. I hope this continues to be the case). I also loved their selection of decent sized hutches and they had the biggest run I've ever seen commercially available!

They have an online shop too - here's the run and I cannot believe the price! I hope they start to sell the care stuff online soon.
http://www.petscorner.co.uk/small-animal/hutches/fab-home-rectangular-run

All they need to do is sell more of the 'Naturals' (or whatever it's called now) treat range and I shall never go to PAH again!

Just thought I'd share

PS Hi to everyone - I've not been on here for aaaages!:wave:

Last edited:
There is a Pets Corner at our local Wyevales and they don't sell animals either.

Good selection of products :D

Back