• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous new foster bunny

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Meet our new foster girly :love: Shes currently named Ted :? Shes 2 years old, unneutered, no vaccs, but she is so friendly! As soon as i opened the carrier, she literally jumped into my arms :love: She sits and tooth purrs when you stroke her nose :love: Beautiful girl...

S7001394.jpg

S7001396.jpg

S7001397.jpg

S7001398.jpg

:love::love::love:

Ok, I WANT THAT BUN!! :shock: Sadly I don't think G + P or my parents will share this enthusiasm. Why did her old owners 'get rid'?

Oh, she's beautiful! :love::love::love:

I've noticed that there are loads of Dutch's in rescues? Is this just me, or do there tend to be more than other breeds?

Ok, I WANT THAT BUN!! :shock: Sadly I don't think G + P or my parents will share this enthusiasm. Why did her old owners 'get rid'?

They were having astroturf in the back garden so could longer keep her :? The 2 young children come first apparently. They bought her huge 3 1/2ft hutch with her too :) xXx

Oh, she's beautiful! :love::love::love:

I've noticed that there are loads of Dutch's in rescues? Is this just me, or do there tend to be more than other breeds?

Ive noticed this too :( Especially at the moment, theres loads in rescue :( Ive known our RSPCA Branch too have 2, Cloggs and Ronnie. Cloggs was in care around 12 months and Ronnie has been in care nearly 2 years :cry: So sad xXx

They were having astroturf in the back garden so could longer keep her :? The 2 young children come first apparently. They bought her huge 3 1/2ft hutch with her too :) xXx

:censored::censored::censored: People, like her previous owners, don't deserve a bunny.
She is gorgeous. :love::love::love::love::love: I hope she finds a forever home soon.

Oh wow what a stunning girly! :love: xx

I love Dutchies too. Perhaps they come up regularly in rescue because they are a breed pet shops seem to sell a lot. I've seen them in Pets At Home a few times. :(

Astroturf........ :evil:..... honestly!!! :?

Hope the lovely lady soon finds a new home.

Back