• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sparkle just let me pick him up.....

jubob

Mama Doe
:p I am so happy Sparkle just let me pick him up with out kicking and nipping me, I carried him all the way into the back room for a hop and he was as good as gold :thumb:
Maybe he is being extra good so he can have a lady friend :)
Off to sit with him for a while :D

I think if you don't force things on them they become pick-up-able without you noticing, lol. I wondered how Jack would be at the vets when I picked him up out of his carrier yesterday but he was fine and just snuggled into his 'mummy', lol. He's a right old softy now. Not that he cares to admit it, of course. ;)

Glad Sparkle is getting to be a snuggly bun' too! :D xx

I love being able to sit next to Jack and stroke him and give him nose-rubs. It's wonderful isn't it?! :love: xx

Aww thats lovely what great news!
I realised the other week that my rabbit comes to me if i whistle or call his name :D He will then lick me and fall asleep if i stroke him or he will groom himself :) They are soo sweet x

I'm jealous! If I go near mine they run off stamping their feet in disgust at me.

I've pretty much given up trying to pick them up because I think trying to catch them stresses them out so much

Thats great news. You should definately get him a wifey bun as a reward. It will be great for you too watching them together

It was lovely I had pretty much given up picking him up although he lets Geoff pick him up no problem so was happy to leave it at that. He was a little easier to catch too :D

Back