• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Melba & Banoffi & a parcel!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
( in response to this thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=219401)

Melba.
" looks ere Banoffi..diz iz da postie paa-sell an itz seys for da Unneybunnehs..so dat iz uz"

gifta.jpg

Auntie Jill says
" Thank you so much Sue, and Beryl and Gubbins! , for sending this lovely parcel of very useful things..very kind of you:D. "

Banoffi
" Melba stopz da eye-ding an see if yooz can ope da bagz wiv da eatey bitz..Auntie Jill did seys dat sum iz goin to da auntie Ange for da piggies..so we mus be vewy quick..I ope she leeves da box cos I likes it!"

giftb.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! That arrived quickly Jill. I only posted it yesterday afternoon. Glad the bits will be useful and the toys and yummy bits should go down well with the kids! Clearly the box is proving to be a big hit too!

Wow! That arrived quickly Jill. I only posted it yesterday afternoon. Glad the bits will be useful and the toys and yummy bits should go down well with the kids! Clearly the box is proving to be a big hit too!

Took the pic and note from the piggies round to Ange with some of the items..she was pleased to see both of them snuggled together:D

Back