• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel dissaproves of her medicine

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
Each time I try to give her it she kicks the syringe away :lol:, and then when I finally give her it .. she gives me a nip and runs away :(, she is going to end up hating me :(

this is how the cut is looking now, no more puss, and not at all swollen
SAM_1284.jpg

SAM_1283.jpg
#

just looks like a little graze

The injury doesn't look too bad, but you should keep giving her the antibiotics for as long as the vet suggested.
Maybe you can try giving her a treat after the administration of the medicine.:)

The injury doesn't look too bad, but you should keep giving her the antibiotics for as long as the vet suggested.
Maybe you can try giving her a treat after the administration of the medicine.:)

yeah she's to get half a ml twice a day till its all finished, yeah I think I'll have carrot at the ready next time :)

O dear is it baytril she's having? I understand it tastes horrid. Have you tried getting her to eat it disguised in a little treat? Mixed in some grated carrot, some chopped fresh coriander leaves - it needs to be something sweet or strong flavoured to disguise the smell and taste.

I squirted Twinsen and Patricks worming stuff inbetween the stalks of broclli pieces which seemed to do the trick.

Dunno how different the taste is but the look on patricks face when the vet showed me how to do it was priceless.

Hope shes feeling better soon! xxx

Back