• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pinky and Womble, Now 5 months

Stufi

Alpha Buck
We have been enjoying everyone elses posts so thought we'd share an update on our little terrors.

Say hi again to Pinky our pretty white lady. Her personality is evolving into one of the most chilled out Rabbit I've seen. She loves nothing better than to lay about all day only moving to eat or have a wash. She has outgrown her sister size wise but unfortunately she is lagging behind to her sis in the dominance stance and appears quieter until she has a bit of time out on her own.

She enjoys her food, especially mint and Timothy Hay. She also likes to investigate her space but is more of a Sunday morning walker than athlete the majority of the time. However when we are treated to Binkies then we get 180s and heal kicks, the works

IMG_3769.jpg
IMG_3720.jpg
IMG_3771.jpg

IMG_3746.jpg
IMG_3583.jpg

Womble on the other hand has turned into a feisty little madam. I think she thinks she's a Supermodel or Thoroughbred Horse (I swear I see her looking down her nose at me sometimes :oops:). She is the leader of the two and is far more lively. Recent escapades involve Stu being woken up at 630AM with a Womble facemask after an escape from seemingly locked cage and investigating the mechanism of a sofabed after one very tight squeeze.

We recently bought them two interconnecting tunnels of which Womble can't get enough. At times we have had to hold them down as she bombs in and out or the thing moves and she misses the entrance to her cage on her high speed exit of the tube. With her personality comes a few prob with a short fuse and she has random outbursts at Pinky although usually within minutes they are best buddies again.

IMG_3978.jpg
IMG_4134.jpg
IMG_4101.jpg

IMG_3668.jpg

And here they are as they are (thank God) the majority of the time :thumb::thumb:

IMG_3593.jpg
IMG_3599.jpg

Back