• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A soggy Hedgehog

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Bless his little heart :lol: I put him and Spud-gun in the garden for a little while as the sun was full out. I decided to take the oppotunity to give their cage a good clean out, but unfortunately the heavens suddenly opened just before I had finished. They had to wait a few minutes while I dashed to the shed to fill their litter tray. They were huddled in the middle of the run with such bewildered eyes :( They had no idea what was happening and made no attempt to shelter.

Poor Hedgehog looks a little worse for wear after his new experience

P3120612.jpg

P3120615.jpg

P3120616.jpg

P3120617.jpg

P3120618.jpg

P3120620.jpg

P3120622.jpg

P3120623.jpg

P3120624.jpg

P3120625.jpg

P3120626.jpg

Aw bless em. What happened to the poor little white bunny's fur?

They both arrived here a few weeks ago matted solid at the age of 14 weeks :( I was able to cut most of Spud-guns off but Hedgehog will not stay still for a second and bites a lot so using scissors on him was just too dangerous so I am slowly combing the knots out of him :(

He hung off my finger a week ago and it still wont heal :( But I love him to pieces :love:

We are having problems with them as they are not thriving despite extra meals. We have had blood tests taken but they have come back clear :?

Awwww his little face! :love:

He looks like he could do with a little 'Shaun the Sheep' jumper!! :lol:

They are cute Liz. I hope they start to improve for you xx

Back