• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to do about Honey

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
Wesley and Merlin wondered out this morning when I was getting their breakfast and mugged her and she was absolutely fine with them. They always have their breakfast together. This starting me thinking about whether she would accept another rabbit.

Do I bond her in with Wesley and Merlin and risk upsetting their bond.

Get her a friend and have two pairs in my room.

Leave her as she is. (I'm a bit sceptical after the disaster with bonding her with Wesley) but also feel she thinks she's missing out on something and feel sad for her.

Or have a foursome.

Maybe try a very gradual bond with Wesley and Merlin and see how it goes - I would be cautious if she's fought with him before but if she was ok with him this morning, who knows...

Are Wesley and Merlin going outside in the spring or did I imagine that? If so maybe that would be a good time to get an alternative husbun for Honey if the threesome doesn't work out - you can never have too many buns after all ;)

good luck!

I would try bonding her with Merlin and Wesley :) Sounds as if shes missing out on the bunny love :love: All your bunnies are so pretty! Merlin, Welsey and Honey would make a fab trio! All matching :love: xXx

Maybe try a very gradual bond with Wesley and Merlin and see how it goes - I would be cautious if she's fought with him before but if she was ok with him this morning, who knows...

Are Wesley and Merlin going outside in the spring or did I imagine that? If so maybe that would be a good time to get an alternative husbun for Honey if the threesome doesn't work out - you can never have too many buns after all ;)

good luck!

Thanks, Wesley and Merlin are staying in. Yeah that was my worry as they did fight previously but seem to get on OK now:? Its Frankie and Kassy who are going back out.

I would try bonding her with Merlin and Wesley :) Sounds as if shes missing out on the bunny love :love: All your bunnies are so pretty! Merlin, Welsey and Honey would make a fab trio! All matching :love: xXx

Thank you.:) I had thought about putting them out in my open top run together when it gets warmer and see how it goes.

Back