• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My friend asked if Lyric was a rabbit!!!!!!

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
It was so funny earliar,My friend came round,She loves animals but she doesnt have any of her own,She came in then saw Lyric she was like OMG,whats that:shock::lol: She said is she is a rabbit,i said yes,She said how come shes so big?:lol: She just couldnt get over the size of her and i couldnt stop laughing:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't believe how many people ask me what Bella is! When we first moved in we had loads of people in doing work, she was mistaken for a cat and dog, someone asked me if she was a miniature pig, one guy assumed she was just a regular rabbit I'd overfed and another thought she was a cuddly toy (she was asleep at the time!) :lol::lol::lol:

My friend was horrified that I was keeping a Yorkshire terrier with a bunch of rabbits...... yes, they were talking about Toffee :lol:

Back