• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easter Bunnies...

KTJ

Alpha Buck
It's Easter soon, and due to my 2 boys surprising me with 4 bunnies a month ago, I have got a lot to pay for... Smokey was neutered this week, Flopsy is being done next week, the Bunnies will need their vacs, and any male bunnies will need their little operations too. Also, I have a shed to buy to accommodate them! (I am so glad I have savings!!!!!)

Sooooo instead of buying all my friends and family easter eggs this year, I want to send them personalised cards, but Flopsy has conjunctivits at the moment, and Smokey only came back from the vets last night so it seems unfair to pester him for a photoshoot!! If anyone has any really cute photos of their buns, just post them on this thread, as I can then print the pics off and make them into Easter cards! :D

Thankyouuu :D

You can use these of Louie if you think they are good/cute enough?

IMGP0075.jpg

o-nions034.jpg

Lou010.jpg

A lovely idea but why not go with your own buns? Yes one may not look perfect at the mo but that re-inforces the message that they do get health problems which is an extremely important message to send, especially at this time of year.

You can't beat your own personalised stuff :)

I'm sure it would be better to use your own bunnies that they will recognise.. but heres a couple of my lot
simbaAug071.jpg

FifiApril073.jpg

Back