• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frank and Petal...Doing my head in!

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
As you may or may not know, I moved in with someone and currently Frank and Petal are living in my bedroom. So far they have been good, but Petal is just out of control.

She has started jumping on my bed and the poos I can cope with but now she has started peeing.

Both buns were litter trained a treat, but now they just 'bob' anywhere in the bedroom.

Hopefully they are going out into an aviary when the warmer weather comes, but I am having to put up with them in my room right now.

Petal is not yet neutered, and as soon as I get a couple of days off together she will be booked in. SHe's been vile to Frank and constantly humping him.

I have just created a pen for them, and Frank broke out of it straight away. I left them in it after securing it, but I am willing to bet that when I go upstairs they'll both me out of it.

Not feeling the love right now!!

Pens in bedrooms don't work as they just rattle the bars all night and keep you awake! Snowdrop wee'ed on our bed a few times when we first had her in our room but she has stopped now.

Hopefully neutering will stop it.

Chewing on the bars is preferable to Petal doing laps of my room throughout the night and then jumping on my face lol

Eeep I feel for you! I'm sure I couldn't sleep with Jack boinging about and leaping on us every now and then...... it's bad enough when John lets him out in a morning and he jumps on me and nudges me for attention lol.

Hope Petal calms down a bit - and hope the weather warms up for you soon! x

Back