• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Wallplanners...2nd run printed, 1 left!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
***Please can someone move this to fundraising as i can't post in there****

For Sale - A3 Bunny Wallplanners featuring RU Bunnies!

planner.jpg

There is a column for each month, great for holidays, school things, uni placement planning etc.

£7 each including poster roll and postage

All proceeds to Rainbow Rabbits Retirement Home

Please PM me for paypal details with your address

Last edited:
They look great Vikki, I didn't realise they were ready yet. I also didn't know the money was going just to us :oops: Thank you so much :love:

They look great Vikki, I didn't realise they were ready yet. I also didn't know the money was going just to us :oops: Thank you so much :love:

YET??? Its March! I am embarassed it took me so long! :oops::oops: But technical hitches are now sorted (finally!). Will take a pic of a real one later!

Yeah, i feel i "owe" you for all the advice and bunny banter, and for bunnyrunning Kylo to me, he's the most adorable bun ever!

Yeah, i feel i "owe" you for all the advice and bunny banter, and for bunnyrunning Kylo to me, he's the most adorable bun ever!

You don't owe us anything, you have done 3 bunny runs for us over the past year and given us some very nice brownies ;) Plus Eddie has a new poorly bed :lol: It was good to be able to do something for you for a change :D

You need to pay to post in there, and tbh its not worth it as you cant bump your threads when they get to the bottom of the page.

You dont need to pay to post in fundraising :) Its fundraising for rescues, your thinking of Items for sale Sarah ;)

Theyre lovely Vikki!! :love: Will have one at a later date, rather poor at the moment :oops: xXx

Ok i'll leave it here and bump it up occasionally.

I'll be printing one order this wednesday - meant to say its proper poster paper and laser photo printed - then i am away on placement for 3 weeks (brace yourself for the bun invasion Becky!) but will do another on my return.

I only have one order so far :( Unless i get 5 i cant do a print run as it wont make any money for the rescue.
Latest i can do them this week is Friday - after that it will have to wait 3 weeks until i am back from placement

All current orders printed - Praise The Lord for IT people at uni! :lol::lol::lol: - and in the post!

Will do more in 3 weeks when i come back of placement xx

Hi :wave: can people let me know if they received the wall planners? just so i know they got there safe!
then i can send Liz the money! :thumb:

Back