• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Online supplies

I need to start buying all my pet supplies online, literally everything for rabbits, guinea, hamster, degu's and the cats. I've had it with shops that sell pets and they are not getting another penny of my money. I've found zooplus, and animal magic but just wondered if there are any others you guys can recommend for comparison? The only thing i dont need online is bedding/hay

Just wondered if you had a horse supply shop nearby? Some do stock small animal things. I get all my bedding, hay and food from one and get it all delivered for free. A months worth of stuff costs around £20.
I do get extras from online shops like the hayexperts.
Helen xx

Don't you work for a major pet store chain? (Or I have lost the plot :lol::oops:) Just wondering why you won't buy from them if you work there.

Thoroughly recommend the Hay Experts for online supplies. I don't know which part of Hampshire you live in but Moss End Garden Centre is just the ohehr side of Bracknell and they stock a large range of pet goodies and don't stock livestock.

Last edited:
Oooooh, did you link to a rude website? :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

Equinecaninefeline are good. Pet supermarket have good deals on from time to time too.

Just wondered if you had a horse supply shop nearby? Some do stock small animal things. I get all my bedding, hay and food from one and get it all delivered for free. A months worth of stuff costs around £20.
I do get extras from online shops like the hayexperts.
Helen xx

I already get my megazorb and hay etc from a local riding school but the only rabbit food they do is cheap mixes and my lot are currently on PAH nuggets so will have to change to something like Science selective or A+P, to be honest I haven't asked them about getting those in!! Then theres the guineas too will have to change to something :? and the degus...... I dont think i've thought this through :?:roll:

Don't you work for a major pet store chain? (Or I have lost the plot :lol::oops:) Just wondering why you won't buy from them if you work there.

Thoroughly recommend the Hay Experts for online supplies. I don't know which part of Hampshire you live in but Moss End Garden Centre is just the ohehr side of Bracknell and they stock a large range of pet goodies and don't stock livestock.

Lets just say i was forced to leave in not very nice circumstances! ;)

Oh yeah, I cant look at hay experts as i would end up buying EVERYTHING!!!:lol:

Ooh I think I bought my hamster cage from equinecaninefeline, are they on ebay?

Yeah, I vaguely remember seeing some of their ebay listings I think when looking for hammy stuff. I bought lots from their own website and I think postage is free if you spend £20 or £20 (can't remember which :oops:)

http://www.gjwtitmuss.co.uk/RABBITPELLETS/cid749/RABBITPELLETS.asp

I've had to start ordering my A&P from here (the local petshop that used to order it in for me no longer deals with the right supplier. Very annoying as it means I'm now paying nearly double!)
I also get my rat bedding and various other bits and bobs from them :)

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/

This ones a bit strange given that it's mainly a chemist :lol:
They do sell some pet stuff though, I get my rat food from them and they are really cheap for thngs like water bottles and ceramic bowls etc.
Delivery is a bit slow but some of the savings are worth it.

Back