• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to capture a binky on camera...

this really is a question as I have absolutly no idea!!!

Clearly a blur!
IMG_4465.jpg

still blury and no ears...
IMG_4446.jpg

IMG_4447.jpg

Still no ears!!!
IMG_4467.jpg

More blur:
IMG_4429.jpg

IMG_4442.jpg

Here's a couple that turned out a little better, but no binkies...

IMG_4466.jpg

IMG_4460.jpg

IMG_4431.jpg

These were taken last weekend and it was the first I've been able to put Cloggs out onto the lawn since I've had his as it's either been snowy of a complete boggy mess, he seemed to really enjoy himself :D

Hannah

I like them all, even the really blurry one! :lol:

What camera do you use? It picks up yellow really nicely. (Sorry out comes my camera geek-ness :oops:)

:lol::lol::lol: Well you did better than any of my efforts - at least you can tell he's a rabbit. Mine just come out as a white or black blob, depenidng which bun it is. :oops::lol::lol:

The look on his face in the second photo is priceless!

I like them all, even the really blurry one! :lol:

What camera do you use? It picks up yellow really nicely. (Sorry out comes my camera geek-ness :oops:)

My old and trusted Canon 20D, with a borrowed 24-105 F4 L IS!

I will be perserveering for better!

Hannah :)

i have yet to capture a binky on camera ever by the time iim ready the binky is over or when i go to take a pic they stop and look at me like..e.r im not a performing monkey camera away and tehy do it!! sigh...no binkys on camera here its like gold dust....

Wow those are amazing :D

Have you tried taking more shots per second? You'd have a few duplicates but you'd be able to pick the most suitable.

He's a gorgeous bun :love:

Those are amazing pictures! I have to laugh though, he is clearly very very happy, but still has a dissaproving look on his face :lol: :love::love::love::love:

Superb!! I cracked up!! And Ruby Parrot cracked up at me cracking up!!!

One very happy bunny!!:lol::lol:

Back