• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WANTED: One large, hungry snake

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
:evil::evil::evil:

Pickles is in such a norty mood today! He started chewing the littertrays at 5 this morning. I got up and sprayed them with bitterspray, and topped up their hay bowl, every 10 minutes until 6, when I gave in and let them out. He then proceeded to rip my carpet to shreds (loudly!) while I tried to go back to sleep. At 8 I went to get them some food in desperation, and what did the little charmer do...?

...Attacked me grunting and growling as I came through the door! Somebunny got out of the wrong side of bed this morning! :roll:

Nah, I love him to bits. He's lying chilled out on my bedroom floor now, looking so innocent - no doubt he's tired after such an eventful morning! :lol:

I'm looking forward to the decent weather, when they can go back outside again. I expect they are too.

Back