• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG! shock

Rosiesmummy

Warren Scout
Just found out my girl Rosie is not a Doe ....how could the breeder be so wrong:roll: hes a buck and deffo got his man bits :lol: still love him no matter what but really thought he was a girl and took the breeders word for it

so please meet not Rosie but Blaze :love:

IMG_0281.jpg

Just found out my girl Rosie is not a Doe ....how could the breeder be so wrong:roll: hes a buck and deffo got his man bits :lol: still love him no matter what but really thought he was a girl and took the breeders word for it

so please meet not Rosie but Blaze :love:

IMG_0281.jpg

A shock indeed, Blaze is a stunner though! Hope you weren't going to bond him with another you already had. Beggars belief how they could get it wrong when surely it's what they do all the time.:wave:

i cant get used to saying "he" as i thought she was a girlie girl

gonna get him neutered as soon as he can be, then get him a lady friend for him :)

i just feel sick at the thought of what could of happened if i had been wanting to get another rabbit now and put them together :censored:

I've been in that situation with my chinchillas. It took a month or two to get used to calling Cheech she. And then of course there were the babies. :lol:

He is gorgeous though and I love the name Blaze. :)

perhaps there will be a Rosie in the future to go with Blaze????

errrrmmmmm.......well no dont think so lol i,ve got a 3yr old Sallander fox Doe if i want her when Blaze is neutered lined up , we,ve met her but she,s got kits at the moment who are only just 8 weeks plus Blaze is not neutered yet either ...but she,s got the most fantastic temperament ever so were thinking she may be the one but she,s not a Rosie she,s a Genie :)

Back