• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey & Charlie (dogs)

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Honey in..or should I say on!..her favourite place:D

gwynhoney.jpg

and Charlie in his

jillcharlie.jpg

awwww i love Honey! how is she doing these days?

She's ok..she had a fit a couple of weeks back..which sadly meant we put a stop to another dog we were going to adopt as didn't want to stress her:(

but she pootles about with her tail wagging all the time..she loves her dad..and he spoils her...see first pic:lol:..

Charlie is very much my doggie and gets a bit miffed and sulks when I fuss Honey:lol:

bonnie used to hate it when i stroked rocky, when i met Hetty once i started fussing Spider and she got really moody!

Now rocky thinks hes top dog :roll::lol: and follows me everywhere! thinks hes been promoted since she gone! bless him.

Honey is soo lovely, i just love spaniels :love: how old is she?

we don't know how old she is..as only rescued her from a disgusting "rescue" last year
on her vets card next to age is written "ancient!" :lol:

we don't know how old she is..as only rescued her from a disgusting "rescue" last year
on her vets card next to age is written "ancient!" :lol:

Oh bless her! :lol: :lol: i love old dogs! i remember you posting piccies of your old doggie before, was her name Zoe? :love: :love:

Back