• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fantastic raffle to raise funds for camp nibble

Septanest

Young Bun
Hi hannah

I would like 5 raffle tickets for your April fools raffle. I saw this on the camp nibble website. I realise you are running the raffle on the guinea pig forum....but I am not a member of that.

I have sent my payment via paypal.

Good luck with the raffle!

Jill x

Last edited:
Hi Jill,

Many thanks, you're an absolute superstar :D

You are in with a very very good chance of winning this time as we haven't actually managed to sell any other tickets on the guinea pig forum, how embarrassing :lol::oops:

Your tickets are therefore 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5

If anyone else on here wants to enter to help us save face, here's a link to the competition ;)

http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=45408

The raffle went down well on here so I thought the piggie owners might like a try too.... turns out they wouldn't. I can take the public humiliation as its all in a good cause :lol:

Last edited:
Hi hannah

I have no doubt there are lots of bunny mummies who would like to buy some raffle tickets to help raise funds for camp nibble. I have changed the title of my original post. Perhaps it was being missed before......although I notice quite a lot of people have read it.

Come on everyone.......the raffle tickets are not expensive & the prizes are fantastic.

Jill x

Please, please would some other bunny mummies buy raffle tickets to help raise much needed funds for camp nibble. Stephen & hannah are working very hard to help some very needy rabbits stay happy & healthy.

Camp nibble is a small, young rescue that is currently being funded mostly by the owners. I worry that Stephen & hannah will not be able to continue doing this without some much needed support from you.

Thank you for reading this post.

Jill

Back