• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scamp says: 'Fanks Aunty Liz'

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Fanks Aunty Liz!

Dem biccys am nomnomnom!!

100_2271.jpg

100_2274.jpg

Dunno what you put in the biscuits Liz but everybun here LOVED them! The dog also took a liking to them :? Will definately order some more next time :) xXx

aww :love: everybun in my house was nomming like mad on them tonight. All you could hear was really loud crunching! :lol:

I wondered what that funny noise was this evening, its obviously bunnies all over the country munching my biccys :lol::lol::lol: I will have sent out 51 bags by tomorrow :shock: Its nice to make so many bunnies happy. I better keep adding my secret addictive ingredient so they want more.............:lol:

( there isn't one really, its just all natural healthy stuff :) )

My two can't wait for their bit of biccie each every morning. What will I do when I run out. They will go on strike I think. No cuddles until the biccies arrive, i can hear them grunt!!

aww :love: everybun in my house was nomming like mad on them tonight. All you could hear was really loud crunching! :lol:

Same here :lol: It took her ages to eat it! She was doing that crazy thing where they carry the food round until they find a 'safe' spot :lol: Ive never seen Scamp do that with anything before but Lola does it with carrots! :lol:

xXx

Back