• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheap Hutch!!

Now those are decent hutches!!! :shock::love: Why can't they all be like that?!

Exactly. I'm trying to persuade my mum to let me get one because I want to help by fostering and don't have a spare hutch. But now she is getting annoyed with me for bugging her :(
I'll have to try again tommorrow :)
Its really good value. £26 for a double tier 6ft hutch!!! I mean thats just mad!! But a good opertunity to get a new hutch :D

Last edited:
I have the 6ft double version. The seller always puts on buy it now and a bidding one. The BIN price was £114 for the one I got, and I got it for £107, which is good.

They are sturdy and good quality, with plenty space. My girlies recommend it!

These have been posted before - softwood rots and/or is easily chewed through by bunnies. might be ok inside if your bun isnt a chewer. personally id go for something more solid.

Exactly my thoughts. Although, my mum managed to get a 4ft hutch for her piggies for £21, I suppose if you're lucky you can get a good bargain. :)

The one I bid on, the 6ft one, went for £89 :D Then I was too hasty and bid too early on the next one and I got it for £107, still cheaper than £114 :D

These hutches are only 20 inches deep and not a 24 inch one which makes a big difference to the amount of interior space that the buns would have.

I have a hutch made from the same wood for my piggies and they have nearly eaten through the wood holding the mesh in place. I am now lookng to get a new more solid hutch for them.

Back