• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinkerbell! (photo heavy!)

indigo

Mama Doe
I've been nagged constantly by a few people, so i borrowed a cardreader (as my pc is still not in use) and so ladies and gentlemen.. I present.. TINKERBELL!! :lol::love:

DSCN3117.jpg

DSCN3147.jpg

DSCN3177.jpg

DSCN3189.jpg

DSCN3213.jpg

DSCN3219.jpg

DSCN3242.jpg

DSCN3245.jpg

DSCN3260.jpg

DSCN3273.jpg

DSCN3300.jpg

DSCN3307.jpg

You were nagged?! What terrible people! How dare they!!! :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

She's so beautiful!!! :love::love::love::love: I wants her!! That ear is brilliant!;)

(Where do you get your Kimberly hay from?)

You were nagged?! What terrible people! How dare they!!! :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

She's so beautiful!!! :love::love::love::love: I wants her!! That ear is brilliant!;)

(Where do you get your Kimberly hay from?)

how dare they!! they threatened violence and all sorts *quivering bottom lip* :lol:

she's sooooo soft and fluffy tooooo and I get nudged for cuddles very very often!! she usually sleeps under my chair when I'm on the pc or sewing! :love:

I get her hay from a lovely little petshop in stonehouse near where I live :) they're very bunny savvy there, a few of the women that work there have spoiled house bunnies, and they'll happily clip bunny nails for a donation in the charity box :)

how dare they!! they threatened violence and all sorts *quivering bottom lip* :lol:

she's sooooo soft and fluffy tooooo and I get nudged for cuddles very very often!! she usually sleeps under my chair when I'm on the pc or sewing! :love:

I get her hay from a lovely little petshop in stonehouse near where I live :) they're very bunny savvy there, a few of the women that work there have spoiled house bunnies, and they'll happily clip bunny nails for a donation in the charity box :)

Violence?! Who are these people?! It's horrendous! I think you should report them for bullying! :shock:

That hay is wonderful isn't it! Mine never leave a morsel when we have it! Have to get it from Hereford, so it isn't really cost effective to have it as their regular hay. :roll:

:shock: I agree, report them for bullying! Some people are so evil on this forum!

:angel:

TINKS!!! You are looking as stunning as ever!!!

Absolutely love the pic of her being cuddled by your daughter! How sweet?! Scamp hates being turned like that :lol:

Her ears are massive! Does she ever lop the other ear? Scamp sometimes lops both now :shock:

xXx

:shock: I agree, report them for bullying! Some people are so evil on this forum!

Absolutely love the pic of her being cuddled by your daughter! How sweet?! Scamp hates being turned like that :lol:

Her ears are massive! Does she ever lop the other ear? Scamp sometimes lops both now :shock:

xXx

she LOVES being picked up and cuddled like that! will fall asleep within minutes!!!

and yes...

DSCN3301.jpg

how STUPID does she look? hehe :love:

xXx

Was it us?! :shock: :angel:

I think next time there is a gap in Tinkerbell photo's we gang up! A team is far better than individuals!! ;) :angel:

she is indeed! and it's really fun comparing her to Scamp with Becky86 as both bunnies seem to have very similar traits! :lol::love:

They do :? Scamp is currently running round the house like something possessed :? Dont know whats got into her this morning!

They are SO alike arent they :love: I couldnt imagine having 2 Scamps! :shock: xXx

Tinkerbell is a lovely good looking bunny:love::love: love the picture of her asleep in the bag of hay. My bramble does this and looks so cute.

Back