• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When I get Radish back from bonding...

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
With her new friend :D should I confine them to the dog crate & pen set up for a few days or is it ok to let them free range the living room like Radish normally does at weekends or evenings?

If I need to confine them to the dog crate and run how long will they need to be confined before I can let them free range as normal?

Just want to make sure I do things right.

I think I would keep them confined for a few days to settle so Radish isnt territorial - I would try and reduce the space to start with and increase it gradually each day - Im sure they will be fine but just to be on the safe side!
Is the bonding still going well??

I think I would keep them confined for a few days to settle so Radish isnt territorial - I would try and reduce the space to start with and increase it gradually each day - Im sure they will be fine but just to be on the safe side!
Is the bonding still going well??

Thanks for the info. :D

As far as I know the bonding is going ok and Radish has even done some happy flops :D

Keep them confined to the dog crate for at least 2 days, preferably a few longer as moving them will unsettle them a little. I would say increase the space by a few feet every few days :)

Back