PDA

View Full Version : Choosing a new bunny

cookiebun
11-03-2010, 04:14 PM
This is so hard

With so many rescue centres and so many rabbits, I'm finding it hard to choose who to approach.

I've got 2 favourites at the moment (not naming them!)

Wish I could home lots but I only need 1!

Just wanted to share!

LoopyLouie
11-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Awww, I know it's so hard. Do you already have a bun or are you getting a house bun? X

Rachel89
11-03-2010, 04:21 PM
It's so hard, I'm looking for a black or chocolate dutch to add to my collection and theres so many. You just want to have them all.

cookiebun
11-03-2010, 04:22 PM
We have already got a lonely girl (her brother died last week) so we're looking for a boyfriend for her.

Hope to make some decisions ASAP.

yvette
11-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Well, either way,its gonna be one bunny down in rescue!!!:wave:

RubyTed
11-03-2010, 04:28 PM
Let her decide! :D Give her a date with one, and see if they get on! (Now you just need to choose who to try first.) I think lots of rescues will let you do this, so you can find a match!

weeble
11-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Unless you have fallen in love with a specific bun why not try your local rescue first it will save on time fuel costs and travel stress to the buns. Whereabouts are you?

Nikki26
11-03-2010, 04:32 PM
In my experience, you dont get to choose a bun, your rabbit will choose for you!! Each time I have been to a rescue to get a new partner for one of my rabbits, I have had my heart set on one and everytime my rabbit has decided they didnt like that one and fell in love with sumbun else!!

Rexbun
11-03-2010, 09:05 PM
In my experience, you dont get to choose a bun, your rabbit will choose for you!! Each time I have been to a rescue to get a new partner for one of my rabbits, I have had my heart set on one and everytime my rabbit has decided they didnt like that one and fell in love with sumbun else!!

I agree - in the past when I have been looking for a certain type of bunny, have ended up with something different but not complaining as have had wonderful bunnies even if it wasn't what I set out for :love::love::love:

With my current pair, I enquired after one and ended up with his gorgeous parents :lol:

Let the bunny chose you - I think you know when you meet :)