• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Choosing a new bunny

cookiebun

New Kit
This is so hard

With so many rescue centres and so many rabbits, I'm finding it hard to choose who to approach.

I've got 2 favourites at the moment (not naming them!)

Wish I could home lots but I only need 1!

Just wanted to share!

It's so hard, I'm looking for a black or chocolate dutch to add to my collection and theres so many. You just want to have them all.

We have already got a lonely girl (her brother died last week) so we're looking for a boyfriend for her.

Hope to make some decisions ASAP.

Let her decide! :D Give her a date with one, and see if they get on! (Now you just need to choose who to try first.) I think lots of rescues will let you do this, so you can find a match!

Unless you have fallen in love with a specific bun why not try your local rescue first it will save on time fuel costs and travel stress to the buns. Whereabouts are you?

In my experience, you dont get to choose a bun, your rabbit will choose for you!! Each time I have been to a rescue to get a new partner for one of my rabbits, I have had my heart set on one and everytime my rabbit has decided they didnt like that one and fell in love with sumbun else!!

In my experience, you dont get to choose a bun, your rabbit will choose for you!! Each time I have been to a rescue to get a new partner for one of my rabbits, I have had my heart set on one and everytime my rabbit has decided they didnt like that one and fell in love with sumbun else!!

I agree - in the past when I have been looking for a certain type of bunny, have ended up with something different but not complaining as have had wonderful bunnies even if it wasn't what I set out for :love::love::love:

With my current pair, I enquired after one and ended up with his gorgeous parents :lol:

Let the bunny chose you - I think you know when you meet :)

Back