• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh how life changes!!

KTJ

Alpha Buck
I am a 20 year old student at uni, and this time last year, I was blowing my student loan on clothes, shoes, makeup, hair products etc... Since getting my 3 rabbits nearly a year ago, my life has changed dramatically, for example: Today, I popped into town to sort out my Mum's mother's day presents... I sorted that out, and instead of going shopping for "me" like I used to, I ended up in pet shops buying all new toys, rattles, tubes, and treats for the buns! Then I came back, went on the internet and have bought them all a tunnel each brand new off ebay! I didn't buy myself anything from town, as I have 4 males to be neutered in the next couple of weeks, so paying for that (thanks student loan!!) is main priority!

The best thing is, I wouldn't change anything for the world!

Oo, and my Mum has said if I buy the new shed for the rabbits, she'll help me make it like an indoor rabbit house with ramps and beds like the ones Ive seen on this forum! Sooo exciting!

Back