• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Confirmation of my Craziness............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am now taking photos of hay !! :oops: But this weeks delivery is absolutely fabulatastic :love: As soon as I saw it I just knew the Buns would love it !! And they do :love: :love: So I felt the need to share the wonderous sight with RU :) Sorry I cant post the smell though :? It is :love: :love:

We have three HUMUNGOUS bales of this .......

002-18.jpg

Wow!! Very lucky buns! I can just imagine Flopsy if he ever saw a massive bale of it, he'd just attack it and roll in it and then eat it ALL knowing him!

Oohhh that is nice hay! I get excited over nice hay too and can regularly be heard calling to my OH to come and smell the lush hay!!/

........and I bet if the neighbours hear you they get completely the wrong idea as to what you two are up to !!

Or perhaps they are not so wrong.......... :shock:

:lol: :lol:

It's funny, I got a bale last week and it looked like this and I thought Uurgh! Buns went doolally for it. Shows what I know about hay!!!:roll:

essex hay has become very poor recently hasnt it! jelly is not impressed lol

That's a job I've set for myself today, to find some cheap haybales but good quality.
Went to my friend's yard last week, and they had some beautiful quality hay bales for sale, but they were £7 each!!!!

I get mine from my stable yard. They make their own hay too so I can always find something (not as good as Jane's though *humf*)

Back