• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Appeal For Da Fings!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
"Unneybunnehs av dun sum fundie razors..but dis is da appeel for da fings we needz"

Peter says
" we needz da binny lie-ners and da keh-chin rolz ..Auntie Jills doos getz fru lotz ov deez "

peterapp.jpg

Jester says..(a bit nervously still!)

" helloos..I amz askin for da brushies and da panz, alsoz for da scourey-padz..for too elp Auntie Jills toos cleen uz outs"

jesterap.jpg

and Bouncer says
" We allso likes da toyz..da willow balz iz gud az we chuus em upz!
Bouncerapp.jpg

I iz also lookin owt for sum foody treetz:D "

bouncerap.jpg

If you can help with any of these items please e mail me for address to send them..you may also be able to give advice on the Honeybunnies strange accents!:lol:

( the bunnies add.." We also needz da omes!)

Thank you:D

Last edited:
Hi Jill,

I have coincidently sent you an email today asking if you need any old first aid stuff. Its out of dat so we can't use it at work but its all still in its packaging. its bandages, sterile dressing, saline solution(in date-just) and gloves. If they're any good I can jiffy bag them over to you. :)

Please PM me an address if a Tesco gift card would help :wave:

Thank you that would help greatly as can buy some things like fresh herbs which the bunnies don't get too often due to the price,aswell as the usual stuff the rabbits are pictured with :D

I'll certainly get some things together...

If you're still willing to try and bond my two little terrown (;)) can drop some things off then. I've also a cheque to get to you for the knitted items and i've some more egg cosies almost knitted up ready for Easter selling, it'll only be small amounts but I hope it helps.

Thanks

Hannah :)

p.s. all the bunnies look so cute in the pics... esp Peter

Hannah

yep will bond your two..if you can wait unitl after the 22nd will help as have a few to do before and also have my mother coming to stay 18th- 21st for my BD:D

Thank you,,and I have the slippers you won to give to you!

Hannah

yep will bond your two..if you can wait unitl after the 22nd will help as have a few to do before and also have my mother coming to stay 18th- 21st for my BD:D

Thank you,,and I have the slippers you won to give to you!

Yep... yep I can wait no worries... I have w/c 22nd off of work so I'll be quite free to bring them up etc, but of course want to fit around you as you going out of your way to help me and my bunnies.

Wonders if I can sneak some items into my parent's weekly shop without them noticing :)oops:), is there any specific food / bedding / fancy hay you'd like?

Thanks

Hannah

:wave: Bella and Oscar said ....mummeh we wants to send fings to ower needed fwends, can ewe ask da lady where da udder wit woooooo bunnies live!!

:lol::lol:

:wave: Hi Jill - I will put together a parcel for the buns, please could you pm me the address to send them to?

best wishes

Andrea
xx

Back