• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People and their flippin' ignorance!

crysta

Alpha Buck
[Yes, this is to do with bunnies.]

I put the girls out in the run yesterday for some grass and a hop - they like going outside - and went to do something. When I came back, there was a :censored: DOG sniffing round the run! SOMEONE'S DOG, running loose, had got into MY garden and was terrorising MY bunnies!

I was so stupid to do what I did - I ran out yelling at it and luckily it ran off instead of attacking me - but all I could think about was the poor girls.

They're none the worse for wear, thankfully. I should have grabbed the dog and called the warden and had it taken in but I wasn't thinking straight.

:censored::censored::censored:

That'll teach me to dare to go and get a drink while the girls are out!

could you build a more secure run and always make sure there is a bolt hole for a bunny to hide in the buns wil prob be ok if the dog was jsut sniffing adn not barking they will probebly settle down quickly. x

I'd be pretty pee'd of if that happened to me - and I have dogs of my own. I'm glad your bunnies are OK.

I wish the same could be said for cats. Sadly though, there's nothing to stop other people's cats coming into any garden and stalking the bunnies, as well as poo'ing in my flower beds.

Oh don't get me started!!!

Next door (the side with a 2 ft dry stone wall) have decided to get a husky puppy, and then leave it in their back garden, well, in my back garden really, it spends more time in ours harassing the bunnies. Sophie and Granite look scared stiff at the minute!

They have put up a bamboo fence, cos that is going to stop it. I am going to suggest we go halves on something more permenant, we were planning on it anyway.

I saw it sniffing around last night so got the hose pipe on it :oops: OH said what would I do if they did it to our cats, I explained I doubt our cats will be going into their garden any more.

But I completely understand.

Back