• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby and Ted U/D more piccies...including a jammied Moose!! (1st post)

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Look how much the Roobster has grown!! :love:

128-1.jpg

127.jpg

U/D MORE PICS
Discalimer: Apart from the toys, which I'll take full responsibility for, the mess that they lay down next to was entirely down to the bunnies (And a bit of help from the boy!) They knocked it all off :evil: :roll:

021-8.jpg

022-6.jpg

023-5.jpg

024-3.jpg

027-4.jpg

030-6.jpg

031-5.jpg

034-5.jpg

Last edited:
Blurry picture :roll: But she really is. Her twin is 5kg already!! :shock:

Thats bigger than GUS!!!!!!!( Hes just ran up to me and is pulling himself on my lap as i type....hes so much better already and no more eye snot....Bless him!!!!)

Thats bigger than GUS!!!!!!!( Hes just ran up to me and is pulling himself on my lap as i type....hes so much better already and no more eye snot....Bless him!!!!)

Yay!!!

The triplets are only 5 months old! Roobs isn't near that yet, I don't think. She's a skinny bean pole at the moment! :love:

DO IT THEN!!

You have a good camera, you have no excuse...

I will be here waiting.... *humph*

Today I will! Those ones were terrible and blurry..but It's really hard to photograph yourself!! :lol::lol:

......hope you weren't up waiting all night!! :shock: :lol:

Look how much the Roobster has grown!! :love:

128-1.jpg

127.jpg

U/D MORE PICS
Discalimer: Apart from the toys, which I'll take full responsibility for, the mess that they lay down next to was entirely down to the bunnies (And a bit of help from the boy!) They knocked it all off :evil: :roll:

021-8.jpg

022-6.jpg

023-5.jpg

024-3.jpg

027-4.jpg

030-6.jpg

031-5.jpg

034-5.jpg

:love::love: sqqquuuueeeee :love::love: cute overload :love:

Teddy doesn't look in the mood to be giving horseyback rides in the last :lol:

Soo cute and Ruby is huge now :love:

That's because this had happened a moment before!

033-5.jpg

I haven't grabbed Oliver as quick in my life:shock::shock:!! (Frenchie's backs are very weak!) He's never done that before!!

Back