• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lily and BB...a furpect couple!! (plus 3 cats, 2 other buns, ferrets and a parrot!)

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Here are the loved up brother and sister during bondind! Isn't Lily teenie?!!

003-8.jpg

008-12.jpg

012-9.jpg

013-9.jpg

014-9.jpg

019-9.jpg

020-7.jpg

023-5.jpg

024-3.jpg

And the rest of the Zoo!

Roland!
038-2.jpg

084.jpg

037-3.jpg

Mrs Bun
088.jpg

092.jpg

The Kitties
Patsy
017-11.jpg

Tilly
099.jpg

And possibly my favourite cat in the entire world, Gus
053-3.jpg

006-7.jpg

031-5.jpg

The Ferrets
104.jpg

Last edited:
My children are famous!! Theyre on RU!!! **Claps hands,does a silly dance and hugs Ali** Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave::wave::wave:

My children are famous!! Theyre on RU!!! **Claps hands,does a silly dance and hugs Ali** Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave::wave::wave:

Aren't they beautiful!! :love::love:

Lily went from a funny shade of yellow to pure white whilst I was there!! BB worked his grooming magic!!

ooooh, so many lovely pets but it is nice to see another ferret lover on here :love: they are gorgeous!

I have 3 ferts!! Groover is the sandy hob,Jilly is the beanie and Minty is the silver girl...dont think shes in the pic tho.....

I have 3 ferts!! Groover is the sandy hob,Jilly is the beanie and Minty is the silver girl...dont think shes in the pic tho.....

The Ferret piccies weren't that good. Focus didn't like the wire...:roll: I can find one of her if you'd like! ;)

oh i want your zoo yvette :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Donna, you dont want the bills with it!!! Mind you,Pearl and Alvin make enough of their own!!!
And its so hard to love all of them in one bed!!!! Its a mad house, trust me!!!:lol::lol::lol:
But so pleased you like them all!!!!

Donna, you dont want the bills with it!!! Mind you,Pearl and Alvin make enough of their own!!!
And its so hard to love all of them in one bed!!!! Its a mad house, trust me!!!:lol::lol::lol:
But so pleased you like them all!!!!

oh yeah.. only yesterday i was thinking no more pets... not sure how your lot would fit in with that :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i love your parrot :love::love::love::love:

oh yeah.. only yesterday i was thinking no more pets... not sure how your lot would fit in with that :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i love your parrot :love::love::love::love:

Ruby is a babe...with a sharp beak!! Very funny though!!!! Says loads of things....and blows raspberries,squaks like a door,laughs,swears,you name it.....:lol::lol::shock:

wow what an awesome menagerie! :love::love::love:
Gus is lovely - siameses are soooo cool and characterful. I worked on a farm once that had a pair, just hilarious. so chatty and crazy. i love them.

Back