• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT - help me U/D post 40

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
Buffy is making a nest :-/, is there any reason she would be doing this apart from being pregnant, as I hope she isn't I've not even had her a month, and it hasn't happened here, my smokey has never been out with them, only ever seen them through the bars,

please someone say there could be another reason for this

should I split her & Angel just now ?

Last edited:
Oh dear :( Poor lass. Id leave her to it to be honest. As she isnt speyed it could be phantom? How long have you had her? xXx

it could be a phantom pregnancey..a lot of does do it..especially unspeyed ones

we even had a buck build a lovely nest..a week after being neutered:lol:

No expert

I am no expert on pregnant buns, but our first rabbit, Marble, loved to make a nest and line it with her fur, and she certainly wasn't ever pregnant. She did it as a singleton, and she still did it, but less so, when her neutered husbun came to live with us.

I hope that cheers you up.

Was she with another bunny before you had her? I should think its phantom :) Alot of unspeyed does get them, my Lottie used to nest build alot before she was neutered. Vibes for no babies! xXx

I hope it is just a phantom, when I got her and Angel they were the only ones together, but the pet shop lied about their age, so god knows

I'm trying not to, but after what happened to my little Magic (you may have seen the vid) I just hope she is just having a phantom

I just realised which video you're referring to.:(
Magic and the rest of your bunnies are lucky to have such a caring mummy.:)

Back