• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Lucy ~ Cat ~

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Just recieved a text from Andrea, Lucy is refusing food, her head is low and appearing lifeless. She is currently on phone to Vets for an appointment. Vibes for Lucy please its not like this girl not to eat :cry:

i havent seen her around for a while.
I hope all is well.

and lots and lots of vibes for Lucy!

xx

Thats really bizarre, was thinking about her today and wondering how she's getting on

Thinking of lucy!

Vibes for Lucy, hope she'll be ok :(

Is Andrea ok Nat? Ive not seen her around in ages, ive PMed her recently with no reply too :( xXx

Sorry, had to do a mad dash over to Andreas to get them to Vets :) Lucy is in Stastis (cant spell the word, hah, i hate it!!!) Vet gave her an injection and some recovery food. She is separate from madam Lola tonight and when we got her back she munched a few pellets, had a wee, a drink of water, a nibble of hay and seemed much happier, although not herself. When i first arrived at Andreas i did fear the worse, Lucy looked awful, but i am so relieved she is ok :)

Send Lucy lots of vibes!

And yes Andrea is fine, shes just busy etc so doesnt get chance to come on much :) I have let her know your all asking after her :)

Back