• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ive bought an amazing huge litter tray!!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
i have many sized litter trays in my collection after havingmany diff sizes of bunnies over the years. Well i followed suit with other folks on here and got an underbed box from wilkinsons.
Sadly7 with berties poorly feet and genral stiffness he is finding it hard and painful to jump in and out:(

I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION!!

i made a purchase from dee millen.....alright pricey but would fit two frenchies together...AND has a almost floor level low drop entrance..PERFECT!!!

wished id seen it when willow was alive and living with bertie..or when i had them bonded as a foursome!

http://www.deemillen.co.uk/product_...d=798&osCsid=69c9ef707a736f5630924ea9d413edb5

http://www.deemillen.co.uk/product_...d=798&osCsid=69c9ef707a736f5630924ea9d413edb5

Last edited:
how weird:shock:

Extra extra Large Corner litter Tray.

Click to enlarge

Model: xxl loo

Price: £12.50

Available Options:
Colour:

* Description
* Reviews (0)

For Rabbits, Cats or Dogs.
Size 70cm x 56cmx 20cm.
With dropped section at front.

In Blue or Red.

This very handy tray will fit the biggest of bottoms, keeping the rest of the cage clean and tidy.
Ideal to use either in wooden hutches or an inside play pen.
It can also be used as a bed for cats, Dogs and rabbits.
Or even for Ducklings, or even a potting tray.
The list is endless.....................

cant copy n paste picture eithjer:oops:

:shock: omg becky..thank you soo much..link works.

thats one hell of a mark up!!!:evil:

maybe us big bun owners could persuade the hay experts etc to stock em.

i cant believe the price diff!!!:evil:

still it was the only one online i could find......and that took forever to find as it was. i paid the price for bertie..but yes pretty miffed!!

I always get stuff from her site and find it so good....Ive got that litter tray too, its brill.
I don't mind paying more for stuff garanteed to come....I got some free stuff last time.

Yes she is a breeder Jane but shes oneof the good ones out there.

Hootys seem to say that they do not do online orders - you have to go to a store. It sounds a bit like B and M, or Home Bargains, a lot of tat but some real bargains as well

cant see the tray on the link.

yes jane.......but it was the tray i needed for him.

The reason I mentioned it is because of this (extracted from the website):

'In fact I started the Rabbit Accessories Company to help fund my ever growing family of bunnies.'

ie- the Company funds breeding

For anyone in Bristol, Rajanies in Fishponds sell these, they are huge. Think I paid about £5 for them.

on reflection tho..that site looks well dodgy!!!

The site IS dodgy!! Much better instore tbh! Its like a big warehouse type thing! I only go for the dog toys really but noticed that litter tray last time i was there ;) Its absolutely massive! I was worried the dog would be getting in it instead of the rabbit :lol: xXx

Becky How much do you think they would be to post out? I need a bigger tray for Lyric

Ive no idea?! If purplebumble could weigh hers for you we could look on royal mail online to see how much they'd be to post ;)

Back