• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For bunnymadhouse and mopsmum - Samus :)

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I can now happily say she has settled in perfectly and has happily claimed the garden as her own. She's so relaxed and yet also so lively and has really come out of herself properly in the last week or so. I don't know whether it's spring in the air but she's been even more cuddly, doing even more binkies and has become even more cheeky! :mrgreen:

Here she is with her beloved Grims.

DSC00305.jpg

And cleaning his eye.

DSC00309.jpg

And having some hay.

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

I'm sure there's some more of the good stuff in here somewhere.

DSC00311.jpg

And as you can see from this picture Samus believes the litter tray is a magical box of food and therefore should not be contaminated with her poo. So she goes to the toilet on the floor.

DSC00310.jpg

Is it normal to clean the hutch every day but the litter tray every three? :lol:

Yeah, she makes Grim look tidy... and he's far from it. :lol:

But I wouldn't have it any other way, she's an absolute star. Gorgeous bunny. :love::love:

I've been going through a bit of a rough patch, but just seeing them together makes everything okay. Adopting her was one of the best things I've ever done, and her and Grim are so good for each other. She does boss him around but she mothers him and cleans him and he follows her around and noses her for attention. It's like they're stuck with glue. They have the whole garden to run around in, but they're always snuggling on the top level of the hutch. :)

There was just something about her when I saw her picture on rabbits in need. I kept on coming back. I just knew she was the perfect girl for Grim. :love:

Back