• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
I don't think I have actually proparly introduced my bunnies on here :oops:,

so here we go
Smokey one of my nethies, he was my first bunny :D, he'll be 3 in october,
he's a funny little guy with some odd habbits, he's convinced he isn't a bunny I'm sure,
Smokeyx.jpg

then there is Magic my other nethie, now she is a tiny tiny bunny, (we are starting to think she was the runt of her litter - has a few little deformed toes :() Shes a very shy timid little bunny, she may have a husbun coming here soon :D (fingers crossed)
PICT0021.jpg

and then there is Buffy & Angel or my big girls as I call them :D, Buffy is a lionhead x and Angel is a dwarf lop x, they are both big friendly bunnies full of mischeif

Angel
SAM_0876.jpg

Buffy
SAM_0874.jpg

Last edited:
I thought so, as 2 of mine are silver foxes!
Your Magic really is tiny isn't she?! My Bandita is just like her... but probably twice the size! They are all really beautiful :D

I thought so, as 2 of mine are silver foxes!
Your Magic really is tiny isn't she?! My Bandita is just like her... but probably twice the size! They are all really beautiful :D

yeah she is, she is like half the size of my other buns,

Dexter says that Buffy is the most beautiful girlie he has ever seen and is she single because he'll share his carrots.... (I feel like i've just been used by my rabbit...):shock:

She really is a stunner! :love:

Back