• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Day 4 and they are still chasing constantly, no aggression but they will not stay still long enough to sit together let alone wash, its driving me crazy and making me dizzy :shock::lol:

Day 4 and they are still chasing constantly, no aggression but they will not stay still long enough to sit together let alone wash, its driving me crazy and making me dizzy :shock::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Somebuns!!

So glad my bonding was easy, I dont know how I would have coped otherwise, lol. You must be a professional by now! :)

I wouldn't go that far :lol:

This is just really frustrating because there is no fur pulling or anything just constant chasing. I want them to sit still and realise they like each other.

I have another 5 bondings I need to do and these are really taking their time :lol:

How exciting :D Bet you're glad you can finally start to pair everyone up now! Bunny snuggles are for winners :thumb:

Aww, cant wait for piccies once they decide to stop running around, lol!! Maybe you should have bonded somebun that needed all that exercise? Lol. Good luck in them settling down soon *Paws crossed*

Back