• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dear Tilly :.(

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Dear my precious Tilly,
It's 2 months since you died and I cant believe it, it honestly feels like a lifetime ago :( I still miss you every single day, I haven't been the same since. Its like part of me died too.
I cant believe how much has happened since then. 2 weeks after you died we adopted Mimi as a companion for Timmy. He was missing you sooo much and looked so sad and small on his own. He loves her now, they are best friends and she's a part of the family. But it's very different to how he was with you, following you around and constant snuggles asif you were the bees knees! And she's very shy of me and dad as she didnt have a nice life before us, so doesnt like to be stroked. I miss how you were always at my side, nudging and licking my hand for a stroke or bunny flopping nest to me on the bed when I was sleeping. We all still miss you so much Tilly toodlepip. You were so loved and will always be in our hearts. I wear a locket with some of ur beautiful fur in all of the time, so a part of you is always with me.
Hope you're having fun on the meadow baby girl.
Love always ur heartbroken mum xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am sure you must miss Tilly very much :cry: Sometimes there will be one Bun that comes into our life and becomes that extra bit special. When we loose them noBun can ever take their place. I guess we should feel lucky to have had that extra special bond, not everyone does. But oh how it hurts when we loose them ...................:cry:

Thanks Jane. I do feel so honoured to have had such a deep bond with her, especially as I didnt have her from a baby bun. I just feel abit guilty for Mimi as although I love her to bits and treat her exactly the same as I do with Tilly and Timmy I'm just not so bonded with her yet. It's hard because shes soooo not Tilly and not like her in anyway :(
xxx

Thanks Jane. I do feel so honoured to have had such a deep bond with her, especially as I didnt have her from a baby bun. I just feel abit guilty for Mimi as although I love her to bits and treat her exactly the same as I do with Tilly and Timmy I'm just not so bonded with her yet. It's hard because shes soooo not Tilly and not like her in anyway :(
xxx

I dont think you will ever bond with Mimi in the same way, but I am sure you will form a different one. I love all my Rabbits dearly, but I know that there will never be another Jack. xx

It's good to know that. I hate to play favourites, but Tilly was my best friend. I understood her better than I understand most humans and I know she understood me too :? And of course because I've had Timmy since he was a tiny baby I love him like he's my baby! Mimi's a gorgeous bunny and I know we'll develop our bond with time. I just need some more time to mourn my gorgeous Tilly, she really has broken my heart xxx

Back