• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bday pressie off my OH *warning* Blinking cute!! UD 2 MORE 1st POST

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Well, it was my bday on Sunday as some of you know and the week before that I was REALLY ill and in bed.

My bday pressie off my OH is the BESTEST in the world.

A PHOTOSHOOT OF MY BABIES.

He snuck them down to the photostudio (that we live above) and they had a photoshoot.

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Amazing man!!!

And I get my fave printed out large. Am sooooo happy, I didnt even give him the idea. What a fab BF.

Here are a few of the pics:

DSC03150copy.jpg

DSC03149.jpg

DSC03145.jpg

DSC03136.jpg

Two more:

DSC03140.jpg

The one I got blown up:

DSC03138.jpg

Last edited:
OH GOD!!!!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Theyre all wonderful...specially the one of Rimmi peeping (the first one)!!
I just cant get enough!! I keep going back to look!!!!!

lovely pics and what a great present! :love::love::love: I would love some proper piccies like this of Hector and Honey (don't think they would like going to a studio though - its a shame we don't live above one!)

awww theyre lovely! i do similar things here when people board their bunnies, they can buy a photoshoot at the same time :D

WOW! :love: I don't think my jaw has ever dropped that low when I saw those pics! They are GORGEOUS! and yes, your partner is fabulous! :lol:
I'm sure my other half would do the same for me if it wasn't for the fact him and Flopsy don't really get on! lol! There's a bit of a jealousy issue between them! xxx

Thanks everyone, Rimmi and Winter say that they really enjoyed it, but I think the lack of travelling may have had something to do with it..... oh, and the pellets they were given and the photographer thought they were fab!! He really loved taking photos of Winter because she was so nosy and kept coming up to him. I really wish I had an awesome camera like his :love:

It was quite expencive though, they spent about 15 mins shooting and I got the photos (like the best 10) on CD and I chose the one I like best and will be getting it printed and framed.............to a normal person, that would have cost £150!!! But because we live above he got it for £60 (cos the guy is our mate, thats pretty much cost value, not including the afternoon he spent editing out shadows and blemishes etc)

OMG! :love::love::love:

I want!!! Well thats my birthday present sorted for this year! :mrgreen:

Wonderful pictures!

OMG! :love::love::love:

I want!!! Well thats my birthday present sorted for this year! :mrgreen:

Wonderful pictures!

I know, I dont know HOW he is going to top it!!!

Ive told him he better get thinking now... our anniversery (2 years :p) is in October so he has plenty of time to think!!

I would def have one of these again, but I would want a few with me too :) But theyre sooo little I would look like a giant!!! :lol::lol:

They're AMAZING. What a fab idea and an amazing gift. How did u train ur partner so well ;) Lucky lady!
xxx

I dont know!! True luck!! He knows I love the babies as much as him (and they are OUR babies, lol, he always corrects me these days)

I had never even thought of the idea myself which is why I was so shocked, because usually all of my pressies are 'hinted' by myself (keep looking at the same item online and sighing while he is sitting next to you.... lol)

I loves him, I truely think its the bestest pressie I have had ever, its so beautiful :love:

Winter is so pretty...and very feminine.A soft look on her face...whereas Rimmi is all boy!!! These pics are just fabulous!!! I cant get over them!!

Winter is so pretty...and very feminine.A soft look on her face...whereas Rimmi is all boy!!! These pics are just fabulous!!! I cant get over them!!

I know, you should have seen me when I opened the folder that had a sheet of paper with the little thumbnails on, I was in total shock.

And yeah, Rimmi is all boy and Winter is VERY girly. They are a fab pair. While they were in the studio, Rimmi was all cheek, showing his back and trying to jump up a screen while Winter was all nosy, going up to the camera (sometimes too close) and being beautiful. I am such a proud mummy :love:

Do you know rough prices for this? I'm totally getting it done!

Yeah, by me the photoshoot (about 15 mins), editing and a large print out of your fave (framed) is £150........ I am sure some smaller more local places might do it cheaper, we got it for £60 because we live above the studio so it was all done at cost type price.

Your best luck would be if you have a friend who is a fab photographer really!

Back