• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

getting a new bun

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
... hello many of you will know that I MAY be adoptong Carlo from Honeybunnies.. I am going out of my mind. Have not had the home check yet, and have had a fair amount of upset at home this week..

I have cleared the room I will be using... I am just terrified that he is not gonna like me:cry:

Missed this before - Carlo loves anyone who'll give him a cuddle or food!:lol: He also loves head rubs (from the nose and right to the ears) and will settle down for a good stoke from head to foot:love: After a stroke/grooming session on Saturday he started grooming my hands!:love:

He met my MIL last weekend - she gave him a cuddle while I cleaned his hutch - when I came back in he was very relaxed and snuggled against her arm!:love:

Missed this before - Carlo loves anyone who'll give him a cuddle or food!:lol: He also loves head rubs (from the nose and right to the ears) and will settle down for a good stoke from head to foot:love: After a stroke/grooming session on Saturday he started grooming my hands!:love:

He met my MIL last weekend - she gave him a cuddle while I cleaned his hutch - when I came back in he was very relaxed and snuggled against her arm!:love:

ahhhh:love: well hopefully I will have some lovley pics to post in the next week or so!:love:

I think Bobby knows something is happening she is SOOO excited and jill told me we def have been accepted:love:... doing a little dance

Back