• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pledge a pound in fundraising.

bunlover

Warren Veteran
jsut want to remind everyone (as i knwo you dont all look into fundraising) this is still ongoing and most of us cna afford to pay £1 a month to benifit loads of rescues it surprising how many views ar on there yet less people ahve pledged, basically 1 rescue gets drawn out each month and that months total goes to them their name is then removed from list to allow other rescues to have a chance, when all rescues are drawn the list resumes again and so on, please please if you can donate jsut £1 a month to this do. many thanks x

I think this is a fantastic way of donating a small amount which collectively has the potential of making a massive difference. :D

It's a brilliant idea and I do hope it gets plenty of support.

Just giving this another little BUMP. :wave:

All those who pledge will now be entered into a draw too and the first month's winner will receive this fleece Bunny Quilt (made by me).

The quilt measures 24"x16". It's made of two layers of fleece and is padded for extra comfort. The fleece is quilted so as to prevent the wadding from moving when in use or during washing. All seams are enclosed so as not to enourage naughty nibbling. :)

Bunny%20quilt_pledge%20a%20pound%20prize%20draw.JPG

Back