• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think rabbits...

Ha! I have to admit I am feeling a little kerrazzzy this morning!

And yes, I do believe that they have souls...

There are some new-age people who think that when animals die they form a "spirit group" so there's a "rabbit group" up there.

Has anybody still heard or seen their bunny after it's died?

I don't believe in souls for humans or animals. Just consciousness and clearly they share that with us.

:lol: souls that shed hairs? i hope not! whilst i'd love to see the buns again in the afterlife, i don't want to have to take ten lint rollers and a dozen rolls of extra wide parcel tape with me!

Absolutely the thought of them not having a soul and not being able to see them again would make life unbearable. And as I believe there is a heaven it could never be a 'proper' heaven if I didnt have my furries with me so they have to have them :D

Has anybody still heard or seen their bunny after it's died?

We see the ghost of Snowflake hopping around the garden sometimes, I thought it was just me but my neighbour saw him as well and was convinced my white girl had got out but my white girl has grey ears and it was a pure white bun she saw
:love:

Hell yes. When my first bun passed away in my arms at 10:30 in the evening, another bunny jumped out of the bushes and then hopped away (it was an enclosed garden.... small and surrounded with walls) I believe that was his soul coming back to say goodbye. I wasnt there for my Tabby or Tipsy when they passed but I was on the phone when Tabby passed and I think she knew I was on the phone at the time :( :( :( I hope I meet them all again when I pass.

I know one thing for sure though, they certainly have spirit :lol:

Mine have very fury soles.....:shock:

I'd like to think so. They have such personality, and rather than thinking of it in a religious way, I like to think that that is part of their soul. :love:

Oh forgot to add, no I haven't seen my other doe who has passed over but, I can sense she is alright and at peace, the rose bush planted on her is doing well :) I have had signs from my dog who is buried in the garden, she has a solar light on her grave and it doesn't work ever - one night after a pretty cloudy day I was thinking about her and asked for a sign - the light started flashing - seriously it was weird, I also saw a shooting star - I see them a lot when I ask for signs. :)

“If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans”....James Herriot.

Back