• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have some good luck vibes for Rainbow please? U/D Back from vets

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
He's going in for his skull/dental xrays tomorrow

I'm going to worried all day tomorrow about him :(

Last edited:
:shock: Whats wrong with poor rainbow?? Have I missed something..

Lots and lots of vibes... xx

One of my boys is having a little operation today, so I know how you feel :( Hope your bun is ok!! xxxx

I'm sure he will be fine, Brian had the same thing done a short while ago.
Just remember its to benefit him in the long run.

I rang the vets and he's fine, I've got the discharge consultation at 5.30pm so I'll know then if the xrays showed anything

Just got back from the vets and it's not his teeth or jaw thats causing the sneezing, they both look fine.

The vet did notice something on the flat bit of his head (the bit you nose rub) and it looks like a healed fracture and there's a bit of chipped bone that you can see :( He's only hit his head once whilst he's been with me (that i've seen anyway) which was where he misjusdged a jump and went head first into a nic grid wall :roll: but he was fine after this he, just hopped away. So it could have been that, or something could have happened before coming into rescue :( I dont want to think to much about that though to be honest :(

They've taken a swab from up his nose and i should hear back in a few days what that shows

Rainbow's as chilled as ever, Jose however is in a mood with me for taking her to the vets to keep him company. She's just ignored me when i was handing out treats, yet the OH has just shook the treat pot and she went running to him :roll:

Lol, they're lucky that bunny grumps are actually really cute. :lol:

Lots of vibes for him!

Poor Rainbow :(

So are they doing anything long term for the sneezing? Or is there not much they can do? :(

ETA: Just realised, from the swab, they might be able to find an antibiotic to kill it off if its just an infection :) Which would be the best outcome :D If its to do with the chip in his nose then, i really dont know :cry::cry:

xxx

Last edited:
Ive only just seen this, poor Rainbow :( Hope he gets well soon, you treat them so well that they deserve to be fit and healthy!! I hope the chip on his head isnt from someone hitting him or something traumatic :( He doesnt seem to affected by it though does he? :love:

Poor Rainbow :(

So are they doing anything long term for the sneezing? Or is there not much they can do? :( xXx

If there's nothing thats really causing it, then i dont know if there's anything that can be done to stop it :?

I hope that the swab shows that its some kind of infection, at least that way it can be treated

Ive only just seen this, poor Rainbow :( Hope he gets well soon, you treat them so well that they deserve to be fit and healthy!! I hope the chip on his head isnt from someone hitting him or something traumatic :( He doesnt seem to affected by it though does he? :love:

He's fine :love: The vet said it wouldnt be causing him any pain as its healed

The vet said the fracture on his head could be causing the sneezing, but I dont know if it is, because its been ages since he hit his head when he was with me and even longer if it happened before he went into the RSCPA, yet the sneezing only started a couple of months ago

Back