• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah and his new girl Mia

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Noah is snuggled on the bed cuddled up to his new best friend Mia at this moment in time :love::love::love:

Ain't Noah's life hard!!?? :roll: :)

DSCF4523.jpg

DSCF4524.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I thought that Mia was a psycho kitty!:shock:
It seems that Noah can be friends with just anybody.:D

She can be Poly but Noah dosn't stand for any nonsense off her ;)

Noah just loves everybody & every cat :love: Pity he's not keen on his own kind!! :roll: :shock:

:shock::shock:

We tried to bond him with other buns in the past Poly & he was having none of it. He was a nightmare with Emily before we got Archie for her :( He'll happily sit at the side of the others pens etc but won't entertain them being near to him without a pen between them :?

We tried to bond him with other buns in the past Poly & he was having none of it. He was a nightmare with Emily before we got Archie for her :( He'll happily sit at the side of the others pens etc but won't entertain them being near to him without a pen between them :?

I think he's a confused little man. Maybe he doesn't realise that he's a bunny.:roll::lol:

I think he's a confused little man. Maybe he doesn't realise that he's a bunny.:roll::lol:

Oh he's definitely confused!!! Do you think he might be a new breed of rabbit?? Is he a Cabbit or a Rabcat? :p :lol:

Oh god I've lost the plot!! :shock::lol:

Oh he's definitely confused!!! Do you think he might be a new breed of rabbit?? Is he a Cabbit or a Rabcat? :p :lol:

Oh god I've lost the plot!! :shock::lol:

I don't know.:?
Normally cats don't like other cats and rabbits need company of their own kind.:? I don't know how his brain works and maybe it's best that I don't know or I would lose the plot too!:p:bunny::rabbit2::rabbit2:

Back