• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mums been

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
holding locksley again :love::love::love: i said some people on computer think he looks big, but i don't think he is, she agreed said its probrably because he is more plump :lol: he has such a round head compared to mowgli's, locksley i think he is 5months old now and weighs 1.1kg, im sure mowgli was much bigger at his age

he loves his food just as much as mowgli did though, mum tried to confuse him by taking the food bowl, and locks stood up looking at my hands, as if to say where has my bowl gone, he follows me everywhere :lol:

Aww bless The Locksley! :love:

Bunnies are so wonderful aren't they? Jack's recently decided that being stroked and having nose-rubs is actually rather nice. I luffs him. xx :love: xx

awwww jack :love: i love it at 7pm every night without fail he jumps up onto my bed while im on the laptop, he'll lie accross me and nudge his head to my hand, for ear massages and strokes, now if i ever tried to get mowgli to do that he would protest :lol:

Back