• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Polly says 'Dear Auntie Angie, Auntie Tracey & RU - when Harvey met Polly!'

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I decided on Saturday it was time to let Polly meet her intended Harvey :)

I wasn't sure at first if they would bond, but I'm pleased to say that they are now happily in love :love: Harvey had become a bit agressive lately & I couldn't understand why - I think now, he was frustrated he hadn't got a partner & kept attacking me whenever I went near him :?

However, Polly has sorted him out ;) She's woo'd him & now he loves her to bits :love:

You see every husbun needs a good wifey bun behind them ;)

That's it now for bondings from me for a while!! 3 in 3 weeks has tried my nerves no end! :shock:

Hope you like their piccies :)

DSCF4518.jpg

DSCF4522.jpg

Ah they look lovely together! I might send you my 3 since you are having such luck!

Thanks Rach :)

Mmmmm all 3 separate to bond with new partners or bond all 3 together?! :shock:

I don't know if I'm brave enough to take on Strawberry!!! :oops: :shock:

Well done Denise! :D
Jaws and Polly look so happy together. :love::love::love::love::love:
Hopefully, Jaws will finally leave your poor hands alone.:)

Thanks guys :)

So Sue is Strawberry coming to live at yours or Martha at Rach's? :p

Well done Denise! :D
Jaws and Polly look so happy together. :love::love::love::love::love:
Hopefully, Jaws will finally leave your poor hands alone.:)

He has up to now Polly ;) I think he's realised that it's not so bad being a house bunny now he can share his life with the gorgeous little Polly :love: :)

Starwberry is the least of your problems if bonding my three! Snowdrop tried to kill Bungle on numerous occasions! Strawberry is incredibly bossy but he isnt aggressive to other bunnies.

Sue you are more than welcome to have him come live with you and Martha. He destroyed a piece of laminate flooring overnight so is in big trouble this morning!

Is it really unethical to have his teeth removed for the sake of my house? :lol:

Starwberry is the least of your problems if bonding my three! Snowdrop tried to kill Bungle on numerous occasions! Strawberry is incredibly bossy but he isnt aggressive to other bunnies.

Sue you are more than welcome to have him come live with you and Martha. He destroyed a piece of laminate flooring overnight so is in big trouble this morning!

Is it really unethical to have his teeth removed for the sake of my house? :lol:

:lol::lol:

Martha is a demon, she tried to remove what was left of Barneys "bits" after his castration, I've tried to bond her with Basil, and although the boys would willingly accept her she just lunges at them and tries to attack them:?

Awwwwww :love::love: They make a lovely couple :love:

Well done Denise :D

Perhaps you might like to try out your excellent bonding skills with Herbie & Sugar. ;) They LOVE each other :love: but Herbie loves Sugar a bit too much and will not stop humming and humping. Unfortunately Sugar's patience has worn thin with the daft lad's antics and although they live together, they still have to be separated by mesh, unless I am there to supervise them. :( I've been trying to get them properly together for a year now, but I think I am going to have to admit defeat.

Back