• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Question about bunny bedtimes..

crackerz

Alpha Buck
Normally Humphrey and Doona go straight into their hutch at bedtimes when I take their tea. They are in the garden and I rattle their food and shout the usual 'bed time' 'tea time' stuff.

Humphrey is usually straight in there for his tea but for the past two nights he has been ignoring me. He gets distracted by everything and is not in the slighest interested in his tea - not even a bit of banana!!! I have to try and catch him.

I have checked the hutch and there is nothing in there that he may not like. Its nice and clean:) His food is the same pellets as always.

Any ideas or is it just spring madness??

I noticed this last night and tonight as well.Loppy is usually first in but tonight he came in but about turned and ran up the garden-had quite a game getting him.Once in he was fine guzzling his food but I think it must be spring :roll:

I noticed this last night and tonight as well.Loppy is usually first in but tonight he came in but about turned and ran up the garden-had quite a game getting him.Once in he was fine guzzling his food but I think it must be spring :roll:

Thanks. You know what it is like being a bunny parent, always worrying.

This morning he was still asleep in his litter tray when I did their breakfast. I told him off for being a dirty stop-out......:roll:

Back